We are currently open and operating by appointment only. With the safety of our clients and staff being top priority there are new appointment and cleaning protocols in place.
- Masks are required and must be worn covering your nose and mouth for the entire duration of your appointment.
- Clients are unable to bring a guest unless the client is a minor, in which case a guardian is required to attend. (Check ID and age requirements here: ID and Age Requirements)
- The door to the studio remains locked through the day, you cannot walk into the building without an appointment like usual. Walk-in tattoos or piercings are not being accepted. “Day of” appointments can be made if time allows but they must be scheduled through phone or email.
- Appointments for piercings must be made online here: Book a Piercing
- Appointments for tattoos can be made over the phone or through email.
- No more than one client in the lobby at a time.
- Appointments are being staggered to allow time for cleaning surfaces between each client.
- Staff shifts have been changed to reduce the amount of people in the building as well. We will now only have one body piercer, one receptionist and three tattooers on per day.
- If there is a client without an appointment that needs to purchase jewelry, consult with an artist, leave a cash deposit, etc. we will ask you to call the number provided on the window to let us know you are at the studio. Once the lobby is clear of any clients that had scheduled appointments we will let you in the building to help you.
- Clients with appointments should show up at the time of their appointment and avoid being early or late. This will reduce the likelihood that you will have to wait outside or in your car while we clear the lobby of other clients.
At the time of your appointment:
- Upon arrival please call or text the phone number which is posted on the windows of the studio. (This number is only monitored for appointment arrivals, any other contact can be made through our regular business line).
- A staff member will let you know when they are ready to let you inside of the building.
- Clients are required to provide their own mask.
- All clients will have their temperatures taken at the door, hands sanitized, and be asked to maintain a distance of 6 feet from staff and other clients when possible.
- Staff will guide clients on where to go after paperwork has been completed so there is not more than one client waiting in the lobby at a time.
- If you arrive early or late for your appointment you may be asked to wait outside or in your car until we are ready.
- Additional piercing appointment protocols can be seen here