We are currently open and operating by appointment only. With the safety of our clients and staff being top priority there are new appointment and cleaning protocols in place. *Updated June 1st*
- Masks are still required and must be worn covering your nose and mouth for the entire duration of your appointment.
- Clients are unable to bring a guest unless the client is a minor, in which case a guardian is required to attend. (Check ID and age requirements here: ID and Age Requirements)
- The door to the studio is now open! You can come in to purchase jewelry or book an appointment but any other services still require an appointment.
- Appointments for piercings must be made online here: Book a Piercing
- Appointments for tattoos can be made over the phone, in person, or through email.
- Appointments are being staggered to allow time for cleaning surfaces between each client.
- Clients with appointments should show up at the time of their appointment and avoid being early or late. This will reduce the likelihood that you will have to wait.
At the time of your appointment:
- Upon arrival you may come into the building and let the receptionist know you are here for an appointment.
- Clients are still required to wear a mask.
- All clients will be asked to sanitize their hands prior to starting their paperwork.
- Staff will guide clients on where to go after paperwork has been completed
- If you arrive early or late for your appointment you may be asked to wait outside or in your car if we are at full capacity.
- Additional piercing appointment protocols can be seen here