We are currently open and operating by appointment only. With the safety of our clients and staff being top priority there are new appointment and cleaning protocols in place. *Updated July 23rd*
- Masks are optional.
- Clients are unable to bring a guest (unless the client is a minor, in which case a guardian is required to attend) as we are still trying to stay within our capacity. (Check ID and age requirements here: ID and Age Requirements)
- The door to the studio is now open! You can come in to purchase jewelry or book an appointment but any other services still require an appointment.
- Appointments for piercings must be made online here: Book a Piercing
- Appointments for tattoos can be made over the phone, in person, or through email.
- Appointments are being staggered to allow time for cleaning surfaces between each client.
- Clients with appointments should show up at the time of their appointment and avoid being early or late. This will reduce the likelihood that you will have to wait.
At the time of your appointment:
- Upon arrival you may come into the building and let the receptionist know you are here for an appointment.
- Staff will guide clients on where to go after paperwork has been completed
- If you arrive early or late for your appointment you may be asked to wait outside or in your car if we are at full capacity.
- Additional piercing appointment protocols can be seen here