All of our tattoos are guaranteed for one year, in that time if you need a touch up please call or stop in to schedule an appointment, free of charge. If you have any questions about the healing of your tattoo do not hesitate to call or email us! Any of our tattoo artists can help assist you!
- Wait to remove the bandage on your tattoo for 2-3 hours and until you are home or in a clean environment.
- Do not re-bandage your tattoo.
- Gently wash your tattoo with warm water and anti-bacterial soap (dial, scent free soap)
- Pat dry with a clean paper towel.
- Avoid touching your tattoo as much as possible. If it is necessary, make sure your hands are clean first.
- During the first 3-4 days of healing, wash your tattoo often and apply very thin coats of ointment to your tattoo up to 3 times daily. If you do not have enough ointment and need more make sure to use a different finger or wash your hands so you are not putting bacteria from your tattoo back into your aftercare packaging.
- Hustle Butter, A&D, Aquaphor, or TattooGoo
- Do not use Neosporin or petroleum jelly.
- On the 3rd or 4th day of healing, your tattoo may begin to peel or feel dry.
- Do not pick, peel, or scratch the scabs; this could cause damage to your tattoo! Keeping your tattoo and body hydrated (using lotion and drinking water) will help relieve the itching that comes along with the healing of your tattoo
- Apply a mild, dye free, unscented lotion 1-2 times daily
- Eucerin, Aveeno, Lubriderm, Jergens
- Lotion in a bottle with a pump will work but may have a minor burning or tingling sensation as it typically contains alcohol to thin the lotion and allow you to get it out of the container. If possible use a lotion that comes in a jar or squeeze bottle, but make sure your hands are clean before each use. You do not want to contaminate the jar with bacteria from your hands or tattoo.
- Do not soak your tattoo for at least 2 weeks.
- This includes swimming in pools, bath tubs, oceans or hot tubs
- Do not expose your tattoo to direct sunlight for a minimum of 2 weeks
- After your tattoo is healed, apply sunscreen when exposing it to sunlight to avoid fading
- Improper care of your tattoo can lead to damage, scarring, or infection. Please be mindful of your aftercare.
- If you suspect infection please seek medical attention.
- If you have any questions about your aftercare, products to use, or the healing process, please call our studio!