Please read the following before your appointment:
- For piercing appointments click here!
- Minors (under 18 years old) require specific identification which can be found here: https://blackcattattoo.com/id-and-age-requirements/
- Minors must bring a guardian to their appointment.
- Guests are currently not permitted to accompany the client being tattooed (with the exception of minors and guardians)
- Your tattoo deposit comes off the final cost of your tattoo. Deposits are refundable or transferable if notice is given 24 hours prior to the appointment time. If 24 hr notice is not given the deposit will be paid to the artist for their time and are non-refundable to the client. If an appointment is cancelled multiple times or has been cancelled after work (such as a drawing) has been completed the deposit may be paid to the artist, this is up to Black Cat’s discretion. Refunds are returned to the original payment method within 90 days or as a gift card after 90 days.
- Appointments for tattoos can be made in person or via email/phone. Please call or email us prior to leaving a tattoo deposit. Deposits can be made here after you have contacted us.
- If you have any questions call us, email us, or message us on social media!